AVICARE is an on-board disinfection system that acts on the wheels and the underbody of the vehicle to prevent the spread by road transport of livestock diseases (Avian Influenza, Salmonella, African Swine Fever, etc).
Configuration, system control, traceability, program updating and maintenance use a mobile application available on Android smartphone/tablet coupled with a back office on a web page.
The 7 major criteria that guided the design of Avicare Universel are:
- Ease of use (a single press of a button),
- Protection of workers (the driver is at the controls of his vehicle)
- The speed of execution (less than 30 seconds for disinfection)
- The effectiveness of disinfection (the wheels and the entire underbody of the vehicle)
- Automatic traceability of operations (date, time, place, type of operation)
- The control of pollution generated by diffused disinfectant products
- The reliability of the equipment (automatic unclogging of the distribution circuit, maintenance mode and remote update).